September 24, 2007

A Look Back



Here is Princess Poodles's Nile River model we made together when studying Ancient Eygpt. The first picture which I can't figure out how to rotate (ahhh!) is Princess Poodle in her "coat" of many colors. Princess Poodle is loving history. She is fascinated with other cultures and how God was working way back then. I am doing my best to weave God's plan of redemption and salvation into our studies.


We have also been working in Saxon Math. I'm not sure how this program compares to others other than what I have read on the internet. So far it is working and she loves math too. I was very proud of the picture she made with her pattern block shapes. This was her first time using them and she had no direction. I think she might be more spatial than I am. Way to go Princess Poodle!
The first few weeks of school have been a joy and have been challenging. Triple H at only 3 wants so badly to do everything his big sister is doing. Sometimes our days are smooth, other times our days are rocky...everyday I pray for patience and wisdom. Maybe this whole homeschooling adventure is more about what God wants to teach me than them. Check back later for this weeks Look Back and thanks for stopping by.
Sheryl

1 comment:

my5wolfcubs said...

Great coat & Nile!! I think the picture has to be vertical when you upload it. Can you rotate it and resave before uploading to Blogger?
Lee (from the WTM board)