July 2, 2009

A new Hair Style and New way of thinking


I am undergoing quite a change in my life. It has been coming on for some time now. Part of this change has been learning to relax and take life a little more as it comes. To savor all that is sweet and beautiful and smells good. I am no longer blowdrying my hair. Perhaps I never will again. I am wearing it in its naturally wavy state which is a bit messy but that is ok. So here's to tossing the blowdryer and flatiron and embracing my true self or at least my true hair. What are you embracing these days? What are you tossing?

3 comments:

Ali said...

I have always been envious of people who had hair with body. Good for you tossing out the hairdryer. I am beginning to embrace a 31 year old body and toss out the lies that lead me to believe I'm not valuable until I fit a mold.

Jennefer said...

Way to go! It looks beautiful and so do you. :)

Heather Mattern said...

What a wonderful idea! I think I am going to do the same.. goodbye to the hair dryer!