August 10, 2009

Bonjour!! With Pictures.

Crepe filled with chocholate! Yummy


Triple H making crepes.


Princess Poodle making crepes.
Monet water lily tissue art.


Just a few pictures from our time spent in France. We have also started French lessons. Our local library has Rosetta Stone on the computers for free. Why French? Why not Spanish which would be much more practical. I don't know. We are just doing what we want to do. Triple H works on math and reading while Princess poodle and I take French. What fun! Off to French lessons. Au Revoir

1 comment:

Ali said...

For some reason, my reader didn't tell me that you had updated your blog. The pics are wonderful and I hope the crepes were as delicious as they look! Tossing your T.V eh? I didn't toss it, but I finally obeyed the Lord and quit watching it...my day is much longer now and my attitude is not so discontented. I wonder why that is? I look forward to hearing about the journey!