September 4, 2009

Quick Updates

Why can't I seem to find time to update this blog? Here are a few tidbits about what we have been doing. In Geography we learned about Italy. We made Venetician Carnival masks, read about Da Vinci, and colored our maps and flags for that country. Princess Poodle also read a mystery about Rome. Triple H seem to be progressing with his reading. We are moving slow but I am very proud of his progress. He wants to read like his sister but I keep reminding him to be patient. Truth is I want to read like his sister. She is a reading machine! I'm beginning to think she reads to get a break from him. ha ha
We will start our co-op in a few weeks and I know the kids are ready for that.

This coming week is family vacation. We are off to our favorite resort at Disney World. Coronado Springs here we come! This vacation is needed so much right now. The kids and I are exausted and need a change of scenery.

Finally, I am still continuing to paint when I can get a chance. And I feel fall in the air. Yeah!!!!

Thanks for stopping by and sorry for the lame post.

2 comments:

Ali said...

Have a great time in Disney World...I'm sure Epcot will be fun with all of the traveling you guys have done with geography.

Blogs get harder and harder to update, don't they? Thanks for taking the time to give an update!

Ali said...

I'm glad that the song stirred you. Praise God for that...funny though, I keep forgetting to turn the music off! I can't stand trying to read with music on, but I never visit my blog to remember! So, glad I forgot! :)