June 7, 2009

Update on Lost Curriculum

Ok..I have now officially lost my MIND; not a math curriculum. The missing SAxon 3 kit is missing because I never ordered it. It must have been a dream. So now I am going to order math this week and I'm seriously thinking of swithcing to Singapore. I think I will order Singapore 1b and 2a; that way Princess poodle will have some review with the new method of teaching etc. Why is switching a math curriculum so scary?

Also, we enjoyed the first little tomatoes from our garden today. Yummy and homegrown!


Udpate: I ordered the Singapore curriculum today. Somehow buying an 80 dollar math curriculum feels like signing your life away. I know that's a bit crazy . But I did it, I pressed the complete order button and I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming this time.

Update #2: new curriculum is all on backorder. That's why I ordered the math curriculum months ago.... so I thought!

No comments: