August 9, 2008

I'm Back in the Cyber World

Today we finally got internet! Took long enough didn't it. I will make many posts later. Today I need to clean and then its off to the movies with three old and dear friends for a girls day out.
We are in our new home. It is beautiful and more home than this simple GA girl really knows what to do with but I am thankful. I have a school room which has been so wonderful. Steven and I will appreciate it and care for it but will continue to remind ourselves that it is just a house and something we need to be able to let go of when God's time is right.
Steven and I got to go to Belgium and France. Paris was truly amazing and Bruge was so lovely and quaint. I have spent hours touring the Lourve, eaten a hotdog (or what they call a hotdog) under the Eiffel Tower with my sweetheart, taken a boatride down the Seine and toured the Venice of the North by a boat in the canals. And I have had my share of plane rides!!!

School has started and so my mind races with American History and Mammals at the moment. I am still adjusting to a new home even though it is still in the same town. I guess it was a final goodbye to what I knew and loved for three years..living next door to two wonderful friends and being connected with our neighbors.

Our adoption situation looks bleak. Our agency is struggling. Steven and I are unsure what to do and at the rate China is moving with the adoption we will be having Princess Poodles' highschool graduation. Lord what do we do? We need him to show us what to do.

Anyways, I will post with pics later. Lots to show and share.

To all my friends living far away...I miss you like crazy and am glad to be back in touch. To anyone who reads this crazy blog out in cyberspace..I promise to get back in the swing of posting about our school.

Thanks for stopping by
Sheryl

3 comments:

Jennefer said...

So glad you are back! Can't wait to read all about your adventures in Europe and see more pics of your new home. :)

Jennefer

Anonymous said...

Sheryl - so good to get some updates. We miss you guys. I think you briefly answered some of my questions when I emailed... glad to hear about your europe trip. :) And your new home is beautiful. Can't wait to see it in person one day. :)

Jay and Heather said...

I am glad you are back. I have been checking on a regular basis for updates. Paris? Wow! Can't wait to hear more. Miss you all.