October 30, 2008

Sad News - Happy Video

It has been a very difficult week for us. Mom, my husband's mother, was put in the hospital and then moved to ICU for breathing difficulties. She is on a respirator and unable to breathe on her own. Needless to say we are worried, concerned, and worn out. Each day I find things that make me miss her. Perhaps it is strange that Mom and Dad are in a way our best friends? But they are. Please pray for her to recover and for Dad to remain strong throughout this trial. I am posting a video below that is happy. I needed to do that today. I also made brownies with Triple H..I needed brownies. Below is a video of Princess Poodle's birthday celebration at Chef Mickey's in DisneyWorld. There is singing, dancing, and lots of smiles. I needed to smile. I hope it makes you smile too.

No comments: