December 18, 2008

Sketch Tuesdays

I have decided for us to participate in something called Sketch Tuesdays. Each week we are given an assignment and then we go off and sketch something related to the assignment. This week we were supposed to sketch a favorite zoo animal. Princess Poodle chose an owl..some zoos have them. Triple H chose a moose...I have never seen a moose in a zoo but he wouldn't change his mind for anything. We went to the library and they checked out a book and used a picture to look at in order to sketch. The weather here is a warm December day and we enjoyed doing this outside, beside a beautiful water fountain. Here are the results of our first Sketch Tuesday.


Triple H (4 years) Moose
Princess Poodle (7 years) Owl

1 comment:

Renee said...

I just happened upon your site and I love it! Your lesson plans for last school year are exactly what I have been trying to figure out, but couldn't! Hope you don't mind...I'm going to use them as a loose forum for our school this year.
Oh, and your son might be glad to know that we actually have a moose in our zoo here in Colorado Springs! He wasn't too far off after all!