April 6, 2009

Upcoming Art/Science/History Festival

Princess Poodle's Art Entry: Woman Listening to Birds is what she titled it.
Princess Poodles Photography Entry: Theme was Inspiration: Things that inspire you
Its a picture she took of one of her best friends. She says that he inspires her to be courageous, brave and adventurous. I think the picture shows that really well.
I'll post pics of her Bird Exhibit once it is finished.
In other news, we are on Spring Break. Next week we will be hitting math and writing hard in order to get caught up. We will also be starting Pioneers in May. All is well as long as I keep my laid back attitude going. This festival takes alot of time but I think it is worth it. As far as co-ops for next year we are on a waiting list and hopefully will get a call in June.
Everyone have a wonderful Easter!

No comments: