September 12, 2008

I'm TIRED MOMMY ; superhero extrordinaire

I am soon to be an official lab rat. After 15 years of bad sleep..and I mean the wake up 10 times a night bad sleep...after focusing on two babies, a husband with RA , and everyone and everything other than myself I am trying to find out why the heck I can't sleep. So I'm off in less than a week to be hooked up to wires, but in a bed thats not my own, and have my brain monitored while I sleep. Does this mean that they will be able to read my dreams..oh I hope not!!!If they could they would surely send my to the nut house.

Life has gotten busy with Brownnies, softball coaching, church Awana, co-op and homeschooling. And I"m exhausted. My kids hear me say it way to much. My poor husband has heard me say it for way too many years. I'm not super mommy ...I'm TIRED MOMMY...its written on my cape. My superhero symbol is two very large eyes half shut and droopy. If you press a button on my left hand (thats made of plastic of course I'm an action figure here) a big yawning sound comes out. TIRED MOMMY...able to do all of the days functions wit her eyes half shut and half her memory missing. I even lay out a cereal bar, SCISSORS, and a cup of ice for my son to get himself breakfast before waking me up. The ice melts overnight to make a nice cup of water. And I do cook breakfast later in the morning so don't call defax on me just yet.

I just need some sleep. I need rest and I need joy and some of these things I must chose to take because God is handing them to me. And for the sleep thing...well maybe these doctors will figure something out because I'd really love to change my superhero status!!!!

Thanks for stopping by...off to make breakfast, teach school, go to Brownie, drive a car! and more all with my eyes half shut!

No comments: