September 14, 2008

Update on Woodland Fairy Bedroom


Here is a pic of the mural so far. I used Wallies for the fairies and then I painted on the branch to make it look like they were sitting on the branch of a tree. I used some stencils to look like "fairy dust". I have a metal bistro table and chair set my sister is handing down for free and we should get that at Thanksgiving. I'll put it under the branch and hang some sort of lantern/light above it. The perfect tea party table for my little girly girl.

1 comment:

Ali said...

How lovely! My youngest decided she was finished with her crib last week and now I'm wondering when the switching around will begin. We haven't had a "girly" room yet as my daughter is bunking in with her brother, but we are all very excited. The wallies are amazing! I'm excited to see how it all turn out. And...looking forward to your sleep test...I know you are too...what superhero do you wanna be???